Please create an account for firstname.lastname@example.org in your WordPress installation. Once we get the user created email, we’ll setup everything else for you!
To create the user:
- Login to your WordPress admin console.
- Click on “Users” in the left navigation bar.
- Click “Add New”
- Fill in Username with wpsupporthq
- Fill in Email with email@example.com
- Create a password & make sure to check the “Send Password?” checkbox.
- Select “Administrator” for the Role.
- Click “Add New User” to create the user.
Lastly, we need an FTP Username & Password. If you don’t know how to set that up, you can send us your Hosting Login info and we’ll create an FTP user. FTP allow us to quickly update everything and fix the site in the rare case a plugin causes problems.
If you run into any problems, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.